CEL FI ROAM R41 4WD Edge Pack
The CEL FI ROAM R41 4WD Edge Pack delivers reliable 3G, 4G, and 5G connectivity inside cars, boats, vans, RV’s and is an ideal solution for fleet vehicles. With the latest Nextivity proprietary IntelliBoost chip, ROAM R41 offers enterprise-grade performance to solve poor coverage and enable dependable calling, texting, and streaming on the move. The system features plug-and-play operation for quick and easy setup, improving connectivity in any car, truck, RV, or boat within minutes. ROAM R41 also supports carrier switching through the Nextivity WAVE App for iOS and Android devices.
ROAM R41 Features and benefits include:
- Deploy the unit anywhere in the network, with full frequency coverage.
- Latest 4th generation Nextivity proprietary IntelliBoost chip delivers channelized coverage for specific mobile network operator signals.
- Support for 3G, 4G, and 5G dynamic spectrum sharing (DSS)
- Ease of installation with plug-and-play operation.
CEL FI ROAM R41 4WD EDGE PACK INCLUDES:
- Cel-Fi ROAM R41
- RFI CD8195 5G LTE Cellular Mobile Antenna – 698-3800Mhz
- 4G/5G Adhesive Panel Antenna with 3m cable
- 12v DC Cigarette Lighter Power Plug with 5m Lead
CEL FI ROAM R41 EDGE PACK FEATURES:
- Designed for 4wd & Truck applications.
- 100dB of system gain
- Includes external and internal antennas.
- Locked to Telstra’s Mobile Network
- Carrier approved.
- Band Selection Button
RFI CD8195 5G LTE Cellular Mobile Antenna
With a 13mm stud mount on a heavy-duty black chrome stainless steel spring, the CD8195 Series can be installed on a number of mounting brackets and are ideal for installations in commercial vehicles, four-wheel drives and trucks.
- Patented PCB based collinear design offering the ultimate in pattern and gain stability.
- Ideal for new 5G LTE networks with true multi-band coverage
- High gain across all bands making it suiting fringe and rural applications.
See our Mobile Antenna Mounts for mounting the antenna on your vehicle.
|Frequency:||1710-2170, 2300 – 2700, 3400 – 3800, 698 – 960|
|Nominal Gain dBi:||6.5 / 4.5 / 5.5|
|Radiator Material:||Flexible PCB|
|Cable and Connector:||5m 9006 Low Loss Cable Terminated with SMA Male Connector|
|Suggested Installation:||Bull Bar, Guard, Boot|
|Radome Diameter mm:||15.6|
|Packaging:||Retail Hand Sell|
Cel Fi ROAM R41 Setup:
Cel-Fi is covered by a 24-month warranty.