RFI 5G CDQ8195 LTE Cellular Antenna
The RFI 5GCDQ8195 LTE Cellular Antenna not only cover the 4G LTE bands (698-960 MHz, 1710-2170 MHz, and 2300-2700 MHz) but now the new 5G LTE band (3400-3800 MHz).
It is ideal for use with cellular modems & active repeaters, especially when the signal is poor.
The outstanding performance of the RFI 5G CDQ8195 lies in the use of the patented Meander™ radiating elements. These Meander™ circuits are coupled together to deliver extraordinary consistency in gain, coverage pattern, and bandwidth. The result is a unique antenna able to operate across all mobile phone networks globally, housed in one unit.
It is our flagship product and is designed for harsh Australian conditions. It Includes an integrated spring with threaded stud/nut for easy installation on vehicles. The CDQ8100 Series whips can be removed via the integrated N male connector in the whip and N female connector on the spring assembly.
– Patented PCB-based collinear design offering the ultimate in pattern and gaining stability.
– Ideal for new 5G/LTE networks with true multi-band coverage.
– High gain across all bands making it suiting fringe and rural applications.
– Q-Fit® removable whip system for ease of removal in low-height environments such as multi-story car parks, car washes, or for security.
|Colour||Black or White|
|Packaging||Retail Hang Sell Bag|
|Cable And Connector||5m RG58 (9006) low loss cable terminated with SMA male connector|
|Nominal Gain Dbi||6.5 / 4.5 / 5.5 / 6.5|
|Mounting area||13-16mm diameter hole|
|Frequency MHz||698-960 / 1710-2170 / 2300-2700 / 3400-3800 MHz|
- CDQ8100 Series Specifications
- 8100 Series Specifications Matrix
- CD8100, CRD8100 & CDQ8100 Installation Sheet