Cel Fi ROAM R41 Extreme Marine Kit
The CEL FI ROAM R41 Extreme Marine Kit delivers reliable 3G, 4G, and 5G connectivity inside boats, vans or RV’s and is an ideal solution to stay connected when reeling in the big one. With the latest Nextivity proprietary IntelliBoost chip, ROAM R41 offers enterprise-grade performance to solve poor coverage and enable dependable calling, texting, and streaming on the move. The system features plug-and-play operation for quick and easy setup, improving connectivity in any car, truck, RV, or boat within minutes. ROAM R41 also supports carrier switching through the Nextivity WAVE App for iOS and Android devices.
ROAM R41 Features and benefits include:
- Deploy the unit anywhere in the network, with full frequency coverage.
- Latest 4th generation Nextivity proprietary IntelliBoost chip delivers channelized coverage for specific mobile network operator signals.
- Support for 3G, 4G, and 5G dynamic spectrum sharing (DSS)
- Ease of installation with plug-and-play operation.
- 12V Power Supply
- Cel-Fi ROAM R41
- RFI CDQ8197 7.5dBi 5G LTE Antenna 698-3500MHz (Whip Only)
- 4G/5G Adhesive Panel Antenna with 3m cable.
- RFI MAM-CDQ Marine Knock Down Mount – 5M Cable
- Designed for Marine or Caravan applications.
- 100dB of system gain
- Includes external and internal antennas.
- Switch between Telstra or Optus coverage.
- Carrier approved.
- Band Selection Button
- Bluetooth WAVE App for iPhone, Android & Computer
RFI LTE CDQ8197 7.5dB Antenna (External Antenna Whip)
The outstanding performance of the CDQ8100 series lies in the use of the patented Meander™ radiating elements. These Meander™ circuits are coupled together to deliver extraordinary consistency in gain, coverage pattern and bandwidth. The result is a unique antenna able to operate across all mobile phone networks globally, housed in the one unit.
- Patented PCB based collinear design offering the ultimate in pattern and gain stability.
- Ideal for all-new 4G & 5G LTE networks with true multi-band coverage
- High gain across all bands making it suiting fringe and rural applications.
Tunable Bandwidth: Full
Nominal Gain dBi: 7.5 / 4.5 / 5.5
Radiator Material: Flexible PCB
Power W: 10
Radome Diameter mm: 22.5 – 15.6 Tapered.
Packaging: Retail Hand Sell
Height mm: 1210
RFI MAM-CDQ Marine Knock Down Mount
RFI MAM-CDQ mount allows CDQ style whips to be laid down when not in use. Can be adjusted to accommodate non-level mounting surfaces. Suitable for marine, caravans, motor homes, hire equipment and freight vehicles. Compatible with a wide range of RFI antennas including CDQ8100 Series and CDQ5000 Series Made up using: 1 x MAM-101 Marine Knock Down Mount 1 x MM-CDQ CD Series Adaptor C/W 5m white RG58 cable terminated with a SMA male connector. Includes 4 x stainless steel mounting bolts, nuts & washers.