CEL FI ROAM R41 4WD ULTIMATE KIT
The CEL-FI ROAM R41 4WD Ultimate Kit delivers reliable 3G, 4G, and 5G connectivity inside cars and boats, including fleet vehicles. With the latest Nextivity proprietary IntelliBoost chip, ROAM R41 offers enterprise-grade performance to solve poor coverage and enable dependable calling, texting, and streaming on the move. The system features plug-and-play operation for quick and easy set up, improving connectivity in any car, truck, RV, or boat within minutes. ROAM R41 also supports carrier switching through the Nextivity WAVE App for iOS and Android devices.
Features and benefits include:
- Deploy the unit anywhere in the network, with full frequency coverage
- Latest 4th generation Nextivity proprietary IntelliBoost chip delivers channelized coverage for specific mobile network operator signals
- Support for 3G, 4G, and 5G dynamic spectrum sharing (DSS)
- Ease of installation with plug-and-play operation.
- Switch between Telstra or Optus
CEL-FI ROAM R41 PACK INCLUDES:
- Cel-Fi ROAM R41
- RFI CDQ8195 5G LTE Cellular Mobile Antenna – (698-3800 MHz)
- 4G/5G LTE Adhesive Panel Antenna with 3m cable
- 12v DC Cigarette Lighter Power Plug with 5m Lead
- Designed for 4wd, Car, Truck, Mining, Agriculture
- 100dB of system gain
- Includes external and internal antennas
- Carrier approved
- Band Selection Button
RFI CDQ8195 5G LTE CELLULAR MOBILE ANTENNA 698-3800MHZ
The outstanding performance of the RFI CDQ8100 series lies in the use of the patented Meander™ radiating elements. These Meander™ circuits are coupled together to deliver extraordinary consistency in gain, coverage pattern and bandwidth. The result is a unique antenna able to operate across all mobile phone networks globally, housed in the one unit.
In addition, the CDQ8100 series are designed with our Q-Fit® system for quick and simple removal of the whip section. This allows users to remove the whip section when entering car washes, low height areas such as car parks and for security. The antennas are provided with a waterproof sealing cap to prevent the ingress of dust and water when the whip section is removed.
- Patented PCB based Meander™ collinear design offering the ultimate in pattern and gain stability.
- Ideal for all new 5G/4G networks with true multi-band coverage
- High gain across 4Gx/4G+ band suiting fringe and rural applications
- Q-Fit® removable whip system for ease of removal in low height environments such as multi-story car parks, car wash’s or for security
Frequency: 698-3800 MHz
Tunable Bandwidth: Full
Nominal Gain dBi: 6.5 / 4.5 / 5.5
Radiator Material: Flexible PCB
Power W: 10
Cable and Connector: 5m of 9006 low loss cable terminated with SMA male connector.
Radome Diameter mm: 22.5 – 15.6 Tapered.
Packaging: Retail Hang Sell
Length mm: 970
Termination: SMA Male connector
Mounting: 16mm mounting hole
Cel-Fi is Covered by a 24 Month Warranty