The Billion 4700ZUL 4G LTE Outdoor Broadband VPN Router supports the latest generation of LTE fixed wireless networks providing connectivity for homes, businesses, rural and underserved areas. The 4700ZUL integrates a high-performance device with an embedded LTE module and advanced IP networking features enabling support of multiple high bandwidth applications.
Homes and businesses with a weak or nonexistent wireless signal can benefit from the extended range and reach of the Billion 4700ZUL. Multiple MIMO antenna technology options allow service providers to select the optimal solution for their environment or application whether LOS (Line of Sight) or NLOS (Non-Line of Sight). Physical size and weight were key design considerations for the Billion 4700ZUL. It can be mounted directly on exterior walls, chimneys, lightweight poles and used for retrofitting applications such as the replacement of older generation wireless technology.
The Billion 4700ZUL is an industrial-grade outdoor fixed wireless router with an IP67 rated enclosure to withstand extreme weather conditions and harsh rugged deployments. In addition to outdoor, it can be installed in environments such as: manufacturing plants, industrial automation, stadiums, convention halls, stadium facilities, school campuses or virtually any venue requiring a robust wireless solution. Easy Installation is realized with integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, eliminating the need for separated power and data cables.
Easy Installation is realized with integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, eliminating the need for separate power and data cables.
Embedded 4G LTE
- Embedded high performance 4G LTE module.
- Frequency bands and data rate depend on equipped LTE module.
- Embedded Dual-Polarized MIMO Antenna
- Optimize antenna design per band.
- Bridge or Routed mode
Features (Routed Mode)
Network Protocols and Features
- IPv4, IPv6, IPv4/ IPv6 dual stack *2
- Dual APN*2
- NAT, Static Routing and RIP-1/2
- Virtual Server and DMZ
- SNTP, DNS relay and DDNS
- IGMP Snooping and IGMP Proxy
- Supports DHCP server/client
- Built-in NAT firewall
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- Prevents DoS attacks including Land Attack,Ping of Death, etc.
- Access Control
- IP Filtering, MAC Filtering, URL Filtering
- Password protection for system management
- VPN pass-through
- Web-based GUI for remote and local management
- Firmware upgrade and configuration data upload and download via web-based GUI
- TR-069*2, SNMP
- Syslog monitoring
- 3G/ 4G LTE usage allowance
- Giga Ethernet LAN with PoE PD
- SIM slot (for the SIM from Telco/ISP)
- LED Indicators: Power, LAN(PoE), LTE, and Internet
- Dimensions: 8.5″ (W) x 7.5″ (H) x 3.0″ (D)(257mm x 227 mm x 91mm)
- Weight: 1.81kg (4lbs)
- IP-67 grade enclosure.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 60°C(-40°F to 140°F)