The Cel-Fi GO Extreme Marine / Caravan Kit is the first carrier-class mobile cellular coverage solution to feature an industry-leading 100 dB system gain and Nextivity’s unconditional network safe guarantee. Cel-Fi GO Mobile leverages artificial intelligence and award-winning Intelliboost signal processing to deliver the industry’s best voice and data wireless performance for mobile subscribers on the move. Cel-Fi GO Mobile is IP54 rated weather resistant and does not interfere with other wireless devices.
The Cel-Fi GO Extreme Marine / Caravan Kit has been specifically designed by us to be installed into marine or caravan applications using high quality equipment built to withstand our harsh environments.
- 3G / 4G / 4GX Voice and Data
- Multi-User Mobile Coverage
- Multi-Band Support
- Indoor / Outdoor IP54 Rated
- Network Safe
- 12V Power Supply
- Cel-Fi GO Mobile Version (100dB)
- RFI CD7195-B 6.5dBi 4G LTE Antenna 698-960MHz, 1710-2170MHz & 2300-2700MHz (5M Cable)
- ECE-700/2700-0-4 4dBi Omni Antenna
- RFI MAM-201 Marine Knock Down Mount
- 3m LL195 N-Male / SMA-Male Cable
- Designed for Marine or Caravan applications
- 100dB of system gain
- Includes external and internal antennas
- Locked to Telstra’s Mobile Network
- Carrier approved
- Band Selection Button
- Bluetooth WAVE App for iPhone, Android & Computer
RFI CD7195-B 6.5dB Antenna (External Antenna)
The evolution continues with the release of the CD7195-B 4G LTE cellular mobile antenna. Like the CD2195, the secret to its outstanding performance lies in the use of the patented Meander™ radiating elements. These Meander™ circuits are coupled together to deliver extraordinary consistency in gain, coverage pattern, and bandwidth. The result is a unique antenna able to operate across all mobile phone networks globally, housed in one unit.
With a 13mm stud mount on a heavy-duty black chrome stainless steel spring, the CD7195 can be installed on a number of mounting brackets and are ideal for installations in commercial vehicles, four-wheel drives, and trucks.
- Patented PCB based collinear design offering the ultimate in pattern and gain stability
- Ideal for all-new 4G LTE networks with true multi-band coverage
- High gain across all bands making it suiting fringe and rural applications
Frequency: 698-960MHz, 1710-2170MHz & 2300-2700MHz
Tunable Bandwidth: Full
Nominal Gain dBi: 6.5 / 4.5 / 5.5
Radiator Material: Flexible PCB
Power W: 10
Cable & Connector: 5m 9006 Low Loss Cable Terminated with FME Female Connector
Suggested Installation: Bull Bar, Guard, Boot
Radome Diameter mm: 15.6
Packaging: Retail Hand Sell
Height mm: 890
ECE-0-4 Omni Antenna (Internal Service Antenna)
The Wideband LTE Omni Antenna offers high gain and quality construction. The antenna operates over 3G, 4G / 4GX LTE and 2.4 GHz WiFi frequency bands from 698 to 2700 MHz, and is compatible with all Australian mobile carriers.
The LTE Omni Antenna has a universal mounting bracket that allows both pole and wall mounting and is suitable for indoor and outdoor use and can be mounted inverted to ceiling or roof supports.
- 698-2700 MHz Continuous Coverage
- All-weather operation
- Pole, Wall or Ceiling Mountable
- Rugged Compact Design
RFI MAM-201 Marine Knock Down Mount
MAM-201 mount allows antennas to be laid down when not in use. Can be adjusted to accommodate non-level mounting surfaces. Suitable for marine, caravans, motor homes, hire equipment and freight vehicles. Compatible with a wide range of antennas including CD2100/2200 Series, CD5000 Series and CD900 Series.
Made up using:
1 x MAM-101 Marine Knock Down Mount
1 x MM-001 CD Series Adaptor
Includes 4 x stainless steel mounting bolts, nuts & washers.