The Cel-Fi GO Extreme Marine / Caravan Kit is the first carrier-class mobile cellular coverage solution to feature an industry-leading 100 dB system gain and Nextivity’s unconditional network safe guarantee. Cel-Fi GO Mobile leverages artificial intelligence and award-winning Intelliboost signal processing to deliver the industry’s best voice and data wireless performance for mobile subscribers on the move. Cel-Fi GO Mobile is IP54 rated weather resistant and does not interfere with other wireless devices.
The Cel-Fi GO Extreme Marine / Caravan Kit has been specifically designed by us to be installed into marine or caravan applications using high quality equipment built to withstand our harsh environments.
- 3G / 4G / 4GX Voice and Data
- Multi-User Mobile Coverage
- Multi-Band Support
- Indoor / Outdoor IP54 Rated
- Network Safe
- 12V Power Supply
- Cel-Fi GO Mobile Version (100dB)
- RFI CDQ7197-B 7.5dBi 4G LTE Antenna 698-960MHz, 1710-2170MHz & 2300-2700MHz (Whip)
- ECE-700/2700-RD Rubber Duck Internal Antenna
- RFI MAM-CDQ Marine Knock Down Mount – 5M Cable
- Designed for Marine or Caravan applications
- 100dB of system gain
- Includes external and internal antennas
- Locked to Telstra’s Mobile Network
- Carrier approved
- Band Selection Button
- Bluetooth WAVE App for iPhone, Android & Computer
RFI LTE CDQ7197-B 7.5dB Antenna (External Antenna Whip)
The outstanding performance of the CDQ7100 series lies in the use of the patented Meander™ radiating elements. These Meander™ circuits are coupled together to deliver extraordinary consistency in gain, coverage pattern and bandwidth. The result is a unique antenna able to operate across all mobile phone networks globally, housed in the one unit.
- Patented PCB based collinear design offering the ultimate in pattern and gain stability
- Ideal for all-new 4G LTE networks with true multi-band coverage
- High gain across all bands making it suiting fringe and rural applications
Frequency: 698-960MHz, 1710-2170MHz & 2300-2700MHz
Tunable Bandwidth: Full
Nominal Gain dBi: 7.5 / 4.5 / 5.5
Radiator Material: Flexible PCB
Power W: 10
Radome Diameter mm: 22.5 – 15.6 Tapered
Packaging: Retail Hand Sell
Height mm: 1210
ECE-700/2700-RD Rubber Duck (Internal Service Antenna)
This compact 698-960/1710-2700 MHz omni directional “rubber-duck” antenna provides dual band 5dBi gain with an omni-directional pattern. It is ideally suited for Telstra 3G and 4G/4GX, Optus and Vodafone Networks. The rubber duck internal antenna features a rugged composite blade style radome and a tilt-and-swivel SMA connector. It is compact in size, light weight and easy to install. Suitable as a Service Antenna for all Telstra, Optus and Vodafone Cel-Fi GO, Cel-Fi GO2 and Cel-Fi Solo units.
|Frequency Range||698-960/1710-2700 MHz|
|Input Impedance||50 Ω|
|Antenna Dimention（length）||220 mm|
RFI MAM-CDQ Marine Knock Down Mount
RFI MAM-CDQ mount allows CDQ style whips to be laid down when not in use. Can be adjusted to accommodate non-level mounting surfaces. Suitable for marine, caravans, motor homes, hire equipment and freight vehicles. Compatible with a wide range of RFI antennas including CDQ7100 Series and CDQ5000 Series Made up using: 1 x MAM-101 Marine Knock Down Mount 1 x MM-CDQ CD Series Adaptor C/W 5m white RG58 cable terminated with a FME female connector. Includes 4 x stainless steel mounting bolts, nuts & washers.