Cel-Fi GO Repeater for Telstra – Building Kit 2
Cel-Fi GO Pack Includes:
- Cel-Fi GO Repeater stationary Model with a 240V Power Supply
- RFI Wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna – 700-1000/1500-3000MHz with a 10m RG58 / SMA male cable
- Rubber Duck Service Antenna
Cel-Fi GO Repeater Features:
- Designed for building applications
- 100dB of system gain
- Includes external and internal antennas
- Locked to Telstra’s Mobile Network
- Carrier approved
- Band Selection Button
- Bluetooth WAVE App for iPhone, Android & Computers
Nextivity’s Cel-Fi GO repeater is a one box indoor coverage solution for Telstra’s 3G and 4G networks. It is designed to dramatically boost voice and data speeds for in building applications.
Cel-Fi GO signal booster protects the mobile network in several ways by:
- continuously monitors the power levels from the mobile tower it is connected to and constantly adjusts the Cel-Fi’s output power to suit.
- only amplifies one carrier’s mobile signal, operating within a set frequency.
- does not interfere with the carrier’s network or other users on the network.
- having a unique installation process to eliminate feedback into the mobile network.
- Cel-Fi GO is covered by a 24-month warranty.
The Cel-Fi GO repeater is the first carrier class indoor/outdoor mobile coverage solution to feature an industry leading 100dB system gain and Nextivity’s unconditionally network safe guarantee. Cel-Fi GO booster leverages the award winning Intelliboost signal processing system to deliver the industry’s largest coverage footprint with the best voice and data performance.
Cel-Fi GO signal booster is IP54 weather rated and does not interfere with other wireless devices. This multi-band solution is ideal for use in commercial properties and government buildings as well as agricultural settings also mining and manufacturing operations, rural areas, businesses, and large homes.
- 3G / 4G / 4GX Voice and Data
- Up to 1,400 sq. m. of Coverage
- Multi-Band Support
- Indoor / Outdoor IP54 Rated
- Network Safe
RFI LPDA7030-11-10SMA ANTENNA
The RFI wide-band log periodic antenna offers a high gain directional coverage and is suited to all Australian mobile networks. The unique ruggedized diecast aluminium construction ensures optimum performance and reliability in all weather conditions.
- Wideband frequency range
- Excellent front-to-back ratio
- Easy installation using the supplied hardware
The LPDA antenna is to be mounted vertically with tilting capability incorporated within the clamping arrangement. Mast mounting hardware is supplied to suit pole diameters of up to 60mm and includes 10 metres of low loss RG58 cable terminated with an SMA male connector.
|Nominal Gain dBd:||11|
|Frequency MHz:||700 – 1000 / 1500 – 3000|
|Tunable Bandwidth:||Full band.|
|Vertical Beamwidth:||50 (± 5)|
|Horizontal Beamwidth:||55 (± 5)|
|Front/Back Ratio dB:||20 dB (± 3 bB)|
|Dimensions mm:||1100 x 180 x 60|
|Termination:||10 meters cable terminated with male SMA connector|