Manufactured to endure inclement outdoor environments, this two-port housing offers base knock-outs with a rubber grommet, a hidden hinge and pre-moulded extended legs.
- Designed for surface/wall-mount and pole mount applications, its entry port accepts up to 2.5cm diameter cable bundles.
- Removable rubber grommet in the entry/exit port makes servicing faster and easier.
- Add a cable gland by drilling a hole through the grommet.
- Mount with wood-screws or bolts: Partial-holes for screws or bolts.
- Material: UV stabilized, flame retardant PVC (capable of withstanding high-impact) or economical polypropylene (hard, tough plastic)
- Standard Color: Grey
- Inside Dimensions: 17.8 x 14.0 x 7.8cm
- Weight: 375g
- UL listed
- Save up to 40% over metal alternatives with high impact and flame retardant engineered PVC or optional high-temperature polycarbonate
- Increase customization with an internal mounting hole pattern that maximizes the flexibility of equipment placement within the box
- 180 degree hinged lid and dual snap locks provide installers with easy and open access for installation and repair.
* minor assembly required