CEL-FI GO STATIONARY FOR TELSTRA 3G & 4G
Cel-Fi GO Stationary Repeater has been tested, authorised and approved by Telstra for use on the Telstra Mobile Network.
Nextivity’s Cel-Fi GO is a one-box indoor coverage solution for Telstra’s Next G® and 4GX networks operating on 3G 850Mhz or 4G 700/1800 bands. It is designed to dramatically boost voice quality and increase data speeds for in building applications.
The Cel-fi GO offers a more flexible installation over other Cel-Fi models due to the ability to run cables to where the signal is needed most. By not having a wireless link between two boxes the GO Stationary unit can operate in areas that are saturated with Wi-Fi.
Cel-Fi GO protects the mobile network in several ways by:
- continuously monitoring power levels of the cell tower it is connected to and constantly adjusting the Cel-Fi’s output power to suit.
- only amplifying and disbursing a particular carrier’s mobile signal, operating within a set frequency band.
- not interfering with the carrier’s network or other users on the network.
- having a unique installation process to eliminate feedback into the mobile network. Cel-Fi GO is covered by a 24-month warranty.
The Cel-Fi GO Stationary Smart Signal Repeater, the first carrier-class indoor/outdoor cellular coverage solution to feature industry-leading 100dB system gain and Nextivity’s unconditionally network safe guarantee. Cel-Fi GO Stationary leverages the award-winning Intelliboost signal processing to deliver the industry’s largest coverage footprint with the best voice and data wireless performance. Cel-Fi GO Stationary is IP54 rated weather resistant and does not interfere with other wireless devices.
This multi-band solution is ideal for use in commercial properties, government buildings, agricultural settings, mining, manufacturing operations, rural areas, businesses, and large homes.
- 3G / 4G / 4GX Voice and Data
- Up to 1,400 sq. m. of Coverage
- Multi-Band Support
- Indoor / Outdoor IP54 Rated
- Network Safe
Important Note: This kit is supplied without a donor antenna and is designed to be used with the customers existing antenna and cabling, but please note: Total Antenna will not be responsible for signal issues or reception problems to the Cel-Fi GO from third party antennas and cabling used.
Telstra, Aldi Mobile, Boost Mobile, Woolworths Mobile