Cel Fi GO Repeater has been tested, authorised and approved by Telstra for use on the Telstra Mobile Network
The Cel Fi GO repeater for Telstra is the ideal product to boost and distribute a 3G/4G mobile signal within a building. Supporting voice and mobile internet for multiple mobile devices, boosting your indoor mobile coverage has never been easier.
Cel Fi GO Repeater for Telstra Pack Includes:
- Telstra Cel-Fi GO Stationary Model (240V Power Supply)
- LMR240 x 10m Cable with N-Male to SMA Male Connectors
- RFI Wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna – 700-1000/1500-3000MHz pre-terminated with a 10m RG58 / SMA male cable (LPDA7030-11-10SMA)
- Commscope Cell-Max™ Omni In-building Antenna, 698–960 MHz and 1710–2700 MHz
Cel Fi GO Repeater for Telstra Features:
- Designed for building applications
- 100dB of system gain
- Includes external and internal antennas
- Locked to Telstra’s Mobile Network
- Carrier approved
- Band Selection Button
- Bluetooth WAVE App for iPhone, Android & Computers
Nextivity’s Cel-Fi GO is a one-box indoor coverage solution for Telstra’s Next G® and 4GX networks operating on 3G 850Mhz or 4G 700/1800 bands. It is designed to dramatically boost voice quality and increase data speeds for in building applications.
The Cel fi GO offers a more flexible installation over other Cel Fi models due to the ability to run cables to where the signal is needed most. By not having a wireless link between two boxes the GO Stationary unit can operate in areas that are saturated with Wi-Fi.
Cel Fi GO protects the mobile network in several ways by:
- continuously monitoring power levels of the cell tower it is connected to and constantly adjusting the Cel Fi’s output power to suit.
- only amplifying and disbursing a particular carrier’s mobile signal, operating within a set frequency band.
- not interfering with the carrier’s network or other users on the network.
- having a unique installation process to eliminate feedback into the mobile network. Cel Fi GO is covered by a 24-month warranty.
The Cel Fi GO Stationary Smart Signal Repeater, the first carrier-class indoor/outdoor cellular coverage solution to feature industry-leading 100dB system gain and Nextivity’s unconditionally network safe guarantee. Cel Fi GO Stationary leverages the award-winning Intelliboost signal processing to deliver the industry’s largest coverage footprint with the best voice and data wireless performance. Cel Fi GO Stationary is IP54 rated weather resistant and does not interfere with other wireless devices. This multi-band solution is ideal for use in commercial properties, government buildings, agricultural settings, mining, manufacturing operations, rural areas, businesses, and large homes.
- 3G / 4G / 4GX Voice and Data
- Up to 1,500 sq. m. of Coverage
- Multi-Band Support
- Indoor / Outdoor IP54 Rated
- Network Safe
RFI LPDA7030-11-10SMA ANTENNA
This wide-band log periodic antenna offers high gain directional coverage and is suited to all global cellular and various other wireless network applications. The unique ruggedized diecast aluminium construction ensures optimum performance and reliability in all weather and operating environments.
- Wideband frequency range
- Excellent front-to-back ratio
- Easy installation using the supplied hardware
The LPDA antenna is to be mounted vertically with tilting capability incorporated within the clamping arrangement. Mast mounting hardware is supplied to suit pole diameters of up to 60mm and includes 10 metres of low loss RG58 cable terminated with SMA male connector.
|Nominal Gain dBd:||11dBd|
|Frequency MHz:||700 – 1000 / 1500 – 3000|
|Tunable Bandwidth:||Full band.|
|Vertical Beamwidth:||50 (± 5)|
|Horizontal Beamwidth:||55 (± 5)|
|Front/Back Ratio dB:||20 dB (± 3 bB)|
|Dimensions mm:||1100 x 180 x 60|
|Termination:||10 meters cable terminated with male SMA connector|
RFI SISO Omni Ceiling Antenna – 698-960MHz&1710-3800Mhz
RFI’s DAS antennas offer high performance, PIM rated, characteristics, in low impact aesthetics. The multi-band capability of each offering covers both 4G and 5G bands including 690-960MHz, 1710-2700MHz & up to 3800MHz, therefore eliminating the need to purchase different antennas to suit different bands of operation. This range is ideal for all fixed in-building coverage applications Features Include:
• Low Profile compact form factor
• IP45 rated • Coverage across multiple cellular and WLAN bands • Ideal for DAS deployment for in-building coverage solutions
• Excellent -150dBc PIM performance
• 1 x 300mm tail terminated with N type female connector